New York Produce Exchange Building - 1910

 

The New York Produce Exchange building, numbers 2-8 Broadway. It occupied the entire block between Beaver Street (left) and Stone Street. The New York Produce Exchange was founded in 1861 and built its headquarters at 2-8 Broadway between 1881 and 1884. It was demolished in the 1950s. The Bowling Green fountain is in the center of this photo. Today, this site is occupied by a 32-story office building, completed in 1959.

Photograph published in 1910 (possibly taken before) in the book Both Sides of Broadway from Bowling Green to Central Park.

 

Produce Exchange

 

Antique photos of Broadway

 

NY late 19th century

East side of Broadway.

 

Bowling Green NYC

 

Bowling Green 1845

 

Street scene NY

 

Both Sides of Broadway

 

The Battery images

 

Antique photographs

 

New York Produce Exchange Building - 1910

 

Copyright © Geographic Guide - Old Photos of New York City.