Chemists' Club Building - Between 1910 and 1914

 

The Chemists' Club Building in New York constructed between 1910 and 1911. The Club was founded in 1898, moved to the building in 1911 and sold it in 1987. It was designed by York & Sawyer in the French Renaissance style. Since 2000 it is the Dylan Hotel NYC.

Photograph from the George P. Hall & Son photograph collection, circa 1876-1914 / New-York Historical Society. Title: Manhattan: Chemists' Club, 50-52 E. 41st Street, undated.

 

Chemists' Club Building

 

Antique photos of NYC

 

 

 

 

 

Historic Buildings

 

NY Hotels

 

 

Library

 

Chemists' Club

 

Copyright © Geographic Guide - Historic buildings of the City of New York.

 

Vintage Car

 

Chemists' Club Building - Between 1910 and 1914

 

42nd Street

 

Historic Clubs

 

Enlargement of the car on the right.